Game Distribution is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Game Distribution may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Business information, including:
- Name and address of your company
- Phone and fax number, e-mail address, and website address
- Countries where your company operates
- What types of goods do you sell, i.e. video games, consoles, consumer electronics, mobile phones, etc.
- Number of employees in your company
- When was your organization founded
- Annual sales volumes of your company to have better understanding of size and scale of your organization
- Estimated monthly demand of games and consoles that you would buy from Game Distribution
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We will track details of what you have viewed on the site, and data that you have downloaded
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Game Distribution has security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your user data under our control. Only authorised persons have access to the information you provide us. We impose strict rules on persons who have access either to the databases that store user information or to the servers that host our services. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make every effort to prevent such occurrences.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal and business information to any third parties
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to address displayed under the “contact” heading on the website
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.